Dongguan Factory 5-100ohm Patterned ITO Glass 1.1mm Indium Tin Oxide Glass
Electronic Level/High Precision/Super Flatness Available with Mulitiple Process
70x40x1.1mm ITO Glass with 10-15ohm/sq 5/10/20pcs per pack is available.
1. ITO is an indium tin oxide coated glass with low sheet resistance and high transmittance. Working temp lower than 300℃.
2. Parameter Sheet resistance: 82%–Conductive layer thickness: 1000±200A–Film gloss: gold-yellow–Cross section color: blue
3. CNC cutting CNC achieves high dimensional control accuracy .
4. Professional Coating & Package Large-scale process to make the coating uniform and smooth. & Each glass is separated by a paper film to protect the coating and avoid breakage.
5. Application ITO is widely used in mobile phone screens, OLED, OPV, PDA, calculator, e-book, electrochromic devices, electromagnetic shielding, photocatalysis, solar cells, biological experiments, electrochemical experiments (electrodes) .etc
ITO is an indium tin oxide coated glass and belongs to TCO (transparent conductive oxide) conductive glass.ITO has low sheet resistance and high transmittance. Working temp lower than 300℃.It is widely used in mobile phone screens, OLED, OPV, PDA, calculator, e-book, electrochromic devices, electromagnetic shielding, photocatalysis, solar cells, biological experiments, electrochemical experiments (electrodes) .etc FTO is a fluorine-doped tin oxide (FTO) coated glass (SnO 2 :F).With good high-temperature performance，600℃, is the best candidate as the transparent conductive electrode material for the dye-sensitized solar cells(DSSC) and the perovskite solar cells application at present.
As a replacement for ITO, it’s widely used in liquid crystal display, photocatalysis, thin film solar cell substrates, dye-sensitized solar cells, electrochromic glass and other fields. Also, FTO glass is a promising touch screen manufacturing technology that realizes the integration of glass and touch.
1. Packaging and transportation
- The packaging of ITO/FTO/AZO conductive glass is generally packaged in a paper-proof package (suitable for large-area or small-size glass packaging)
- or plastic-framed packaging (suitable for large-area packaging with large area, plastic frame and glass contact parts are generally not used) .
- After the conductive glass separator or the partition frame is separated, it is generally tightly packed with a shrink film or paper to prevent the sliding and rubbing between the glasses and between the glass and the package during transportation to affect the performance of the glass.
2. Etching of ITO conductive glass
We also offer etching services for ITO/FTO conductive glass. Please send us the graphics and dimensions.
After confirming your request, it will take about 10 days to customize, and then we can ship the goods for you.
- The conductive layer of IT0 conductive glass is indium tin oxide (IT0 for short) and easily reacts with acid.
- The concentration of hydrochloric acid is prepared according to the thickness of the IT0 conductive layer And the etching time.
- The hot hydrochloric acid can accelerate the etching process.
CUSTOMER VISITING & FEEDBACK
All MATERIALS USED ARE COMPLIANT WITH ROHS III (EUROPEAN VERSION), ROHS II (CHINA VERSION), REACH (CURRENT VERSION)
10ohm ITO Glass50*50*1mm ITO GlassOEM ITO Conductive Glass
Dongguan Factory 5-100ohm Patterned ITO Glass 1.1mm Indium Tin Oxide Glass Related Video: