Customized 2.2mm 15ohm 200Å±50Å Patterned ITO Glass for Lab
Electronic Level/High Precision/Super Flatness
Available with Mulitiple Process
1. ITO is an indium tin oxide coated glass with low sheet resistance and high transmittance. Working temp lower than 300℃.
2. Parameter Sheet resistance: 82%–Conductive layer thickness: 1000±200A–Film gloss: gold-yellow–Cross section color: blue
3. CNC cutting CNC achieves high dimensional control accuracy .
4. Professional Coating & Package Large-scale process to make the coating uniform and smooth. & Each glass is separated by a paper film to protect the coating and avoid breakage.
5. Application ITO is widely used in mobile phone screens, OLED, OPV, PDA, calculator, e-book, electrochromic devices, electromagnetic shielding, photocatalysis, solar cells, biological experiments, electrochemical experiments (electrodes) .etc
ITO is an indium tin oxide coated glass and belongs to TCO (transparent conductive oxide) conductive glass.ITO has low sheet resistance and high transmittance. Working temp lower than 300℃.It is widely used in mobile phone screens, OLED, OPV, PDA, calculator, e-book, electrochromic devices, electromagnetic shielding, photocatalysis, solar cells, biological experiments, electrochemical experiments (electrodes) .etc
What is ITO Conductive Glass?
1. ITO conductive glass is manufactured by depositing silicon dioxide (SiO2) and indium tin oxide (commonly referred to as ITO) thin films on the basis of soda-lime or borosilicate glass by using a magnetron measurement method.
2. ITO is a metal compound with good transparent and conductive properties. It has the characteristics of forbidden bandwidth, high light transmittance and low resistivity in the visible spectrum region. It is widely used in affirmative display devices, solar cells, and special functional window coatings. Laboratory equipment and other optoelectronic devices.
What is FTO Conductive Glass?
1. FTO conductive glass is fluorine-doped SnO2 transparent conductive glass (SnO2: F), referred to as FTO.
2. SnO2 is a wide band-gap oxide semiconductor that is transparent to visible light, with a band gap of 3.7-4.0eV, and has a regular tetrahedral gold red structure. After being doped with fluorine, the SnO2 film has the advantages of good light transmittance to visible light, large ultraviolet absorption coefficient, low resistivity, stable chemical properties, and strong resistance to acid and alkali at room temperature.
1. Packaging and transportation
- The packaging of ITO/FTO/AZO conductive glass is generally packaged in a paper-proof package (suitable for large-area or small-size glass packaging)
- or plastic-framed packaging (suitable for large-area packaging with large area, plastic frame and glass contact parts are generally not used) .
- After the conductive glass separator or the partition frame is separated, it is generally tightly packed with a shrink film or paper to prevent the sliding and rubbing between the glasses and between the glass and the package during transportation to affect the performance of the glass.
2. Etching of ITO conductive glass
We also offer etching services for ITO/FTO conductive glass. Please send us the graphics and dimensions.
After confirming your request, it will take about 10 days to customize, and then we can ship the goods for you.
- The conductive layer of IT0 conductive glass is indium tin oxide (IT0 for short) and easily reacts with acid.
- The concentration of hydrochloric acid is prepared according to the thickness of the IT0 conductive layer And the etching time.
- The hot hydrochloric acid can accelerate the etching process.
CUSTOMER VISITING & FEEDBACK
All MATERIALS USED ARE COMPLIANT WITH ROHS III (EUROPEAN VERSION), ROHS II (CHINA VERSION), REACH (CURRENT VERSION)
40ohm ITO/FTO GlassIn Stock 0.4-2mm ITO Conductive GlassUltra Thin ITO Glass
Hot Sale Over 85% High Transmittance 100x100x1.1mm 15ohm ITO Conductive Glass Related Video: